In total, the range-wide gray wolf population stands at more than 6,, exceeding the combined recovery goals for the Northern Rocky Mountains and Western Great Lakes populations.
- How Does a Self-Published Author Go Mainstream?;
- Dr. Slump, Vol. 11.
- Deep in a Dream: The Long Night of Chet Baker;
- The Gray Wolf and the Endangered Species Act (ESA): A Brief Legal History.
- Kristina Alexander (Author of The Gray Wolf and the Endangered Species Act (ESA)).
- Signing Their Lives Away: The Fame and Misfortune of the Men Who Signed the Declaration of Independence.
- Upcoming Pages!
Comments must be received on or before July 15, This generally means any personal information provided through the process will be posted. To comment on the proposed rule electronically, please click on the link below. Gray Wolf species profile.
The Gray Wolf and the Endangered Species Act (ESA): A Brief Legal History
Enter Search Term s :. Biological Conservation Volume , April , Pages Author links open overlay panel Eric A. Odell a James R.
Heffelfinger b Steven S. Rosenstock b Chad J. Under a Creative Commons license. Keywords Canis lupus baileyi.
The Gray Wolf and the Endangered Species Act (ESA): A Brief Legal History - UNT Digital Library
View a full description of this report. The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:. Congressional Research Service 1. Show all pages in this report. This report can be searched.
Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document. Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
- Dr. Frank Einstein!
- Los Gresham. Reinar en tu corazón (Spanish Edition).
- Humans and wolves history: from destruction to protection and back again.
- La fuerza de un equipo (Súper ¡Gol! 4) (Spanish Edition).
- Recent Posts.